An easy zucchini dip to make that is delicious and fulfilling. Packed with nutrients and fibers, this dip is perfect for lunch or snack, and it’s gluten free too!
Hello friends? How is summer going with you? Mine is really good besides the hot weather of course. I have for you today another easy and quick recipe that is light yet fulfilling. I’m loving these quick recipes, do you? I’m having them with some grilled chicken on a side and sometimes just by themselves, like this peach salad that is very fulfilling and refreshing!
Why this zucchini dip
- It has zucchini that contains antioxidants like lutein and zeaxanthin, that are important to reduce free radical in your body, and they are good for your eye health.
- Because it has yogurt that is high protein and full of probiotics
- And of course quinoa that is low in calories, fat, high in protein, and a good source of fiber.
- 2½ cup zucchini diced
- 100g yogurt
- ½ cup uncooked quinoa
- 1 cup vegetable broth or water
- 1 Tb olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 ts of ground cumin
- ½ tsp of turmeric
- Salt and pepper
- Cajun spice
- Put quinoa in a small pot, add 1 cup of water/broth and cover with a lid ,and let it simmer until its fluffy and soft.
- In a medium pot, add the diced zucchinis, garlic cloves and add add ⅔ cup of water. Cover with a tight lid and let them simmer until soft.
- In big bowl , add cooked quinoa and boiled zucchinis, add yogurt, olive oil and spices.
- Blend all by a hand blender or a regular blender.
- Serve with crackers and garnish with toasted pine nuts and extra olive oil if desired.
- Refrigerate any leftovers