A 5 min creamy and delicious overnight oatmeal with pears plunged in an almond cream, with a drizzle oh honey. It’s packed with antioxidants and nutrients, plus it’s vegan and gluten free too.
This pears oatmeal is one of the easiest and quickest recipes I ever made! Well I can hardly call it a recipe, but the combo here is quite delicious, interesting and fresh. You can just grab it and go, or enjoy it for a lazy weekend, or basically anytime you want. You would know by now how much I love oatmeal, right? Especially old fashioned it’s great for breakfast, or even snack. sweet or savory!
Since its summer, I want to include more fruits in my recipes, and I will do best to be easy and quick. Because, who has that extra time in summer? I find it difficult to make an easy recipe, not because I’m highly skilled or something, but barbecue I always looks for new exciting combos and dishes that most of the time needs a bit long time. Well it’s worth it of course. But, with limited time, with an active toddler- that he is off school now- I want to play with him, be with him, listen to him, instead of staying at kitchen for hours.
I used almond cream instead of almond milk, and I find it quite interesting and delicious. I’ll talk more about it in future recipes.
Why this pears oatmeal
- It’s creamy
- Very healthy, and packed with nutrients and antioxidants.
- Very quick to make.
- And obviously it’s oatmeal and pears together!! Do I need to say more?
Enjoy this easy recipe 🙂
- 1 cup almond cream
- 100g old fashioned oatmeal
- honey (up to desire)
- 1 medium pear sliced
- A dash of cinnamon
- honey fro drizzling
- In a mason jar, or any bowl , put oatmeal, and almond cream and keep in the fridge overnight
- Optional: Put in microwave for 1.30 mins in intervals.
- Next day, add sliced pears, coconut flakes, and add a drizzle of honey.
- Enjoy! and keep leftovers in the refrigerator .