An easy delicious breakfast that will draw a smile on your face. It’s full of nutrients and antioxidants, fresh and aromatic. It’s refined sugar free, vegan , and gluten free too!
How about have some peach before the summer ends? I usually eat peach and other stone fruits whole as they are. fresh, juicy, and so good by themselves. But with cream, they will become irresistible, sweet fruits. I opt for coconut cream since, it has the good fats that you heart loves comparing to the dairy heavy cream.
This peach oatmeal is so easy to prepare, that it needs 10 min to finish it. I used coconut cream, but you can use coconut milk too. It’s just I alternate and always use what I have. And who can resist cream? Not foodies obviously!
Why this peach oatmeal
This peach oatmeal is very healthy for you because:
- It has oatmeal that is naturally gluten free whole grain, and it can reduce cholesterol, blood pressure.
- It has peaches that is high in Vitamins like A and C, and minerals like potassium.
- In a study by T&M , they found that peaches and other stone fruits have bio-active compounds that help fighting the syndrome X the disease that believed to be one of the causes of chronic diseases like diabetes and cardiovascular diseases.
You know I can’t get bored of oatmeal, it’s versatile and naturally gluten free. It’s like a blank canvas, and you just fill it as you wish, so I always look for new combo flavors. My favorites are, this chestnut oatmeal, and this earl grey orange oatmeal. and I can’t forget the juicy peaches, they got a share on the blog too, you check the recipes here
And enjoy 🙂
- 1 medium peach
- 200 ml coconut cream
- 150 g oatmeal
- pinch of nutmeg
- 1 Tb coconut sugar
- In a cup, jar or your favorite bowl, mix the oatmeal, coconut sugar, and coconut cream together.
- Put the bowl in the microwave, and set as high for 1 min (You can add peach at this step or not)
- Enjoy, add more, cream , mint, or drizzle some maple syrup, and add pinch of nutmeg.
- You can use the stove top too, using a small pot, it will take longer time of course.
- Refrigerate any leftover , enjoy it hot or cold.